Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Girl in the Yellow Wood


This is in Sunnmore, Norway, and it is one of the pretty-prettys I've been pinning over on Pinterest...

Once again I must make my true and sincere apologies to you for being so absent from this space.

As you know, there is some difficult stuff going on in my life right now. To quote John Lennon, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans".

Added to that, I have felt for a little while that things as they stood here in the Yellow Wood have been getting a little stale, so I have been wracking my tired little brain for ways to freshen things up a bit. For one thing I am now pinning all manner of bits and bobs that I like on Pinterest, so if you'd like to take a look, do come on over to...

 http://www.pinterest.com/inayellowood/

Until then, I hope all is well with you on your path through the Woods, and hopefully soon I'll be back with another little idea...

Feronia x

2 comments:

librarygirl said...

Sending you a virtual hug ((( )))
I'm a bit quiet on my blog at the moment too...
This too will pass! Xx

Feronia said...

Thanks for your kindness, librarygirl. I really appreciate it :) I've just bought The Little Stranger on your recommendation! xx