Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Creating...and blog candy!



The Swedish artist Carl Larsson - one of my favourite artists - doing his thing. 
Image from Wikipedia.

I have recently started doing an online art class here, at this gorgeous site - http://www.willowing.org/ - and I am really enjoying it. I have never thought of myself as being able to draw or paint (especially after some very negative school art class experiences!) and I don't think I will ever be one of the world's great artists but I am really loving learning the process and seeing what I come up with.

Speaking of which, Sefarina at Windleben is giving away some lovely blog candy over at -   http://windleben.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/weil-ihr-die-besten-seid.html  

Sefarina is such a talented artist so enjoying her blog has inspired me to continue on with my (currently) primitive scratchings!

3 comments:

DILLY said...

FERONIA!!
FERONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARCEL ARRIVE!
PARCEL ARRIVE!

THANKKKKKKKKKK
KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

DILLY BLOG BOWT!!!!!!!!!!
THANK KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Pleez thank Puff, too!

¬"

DILLY said...

ps

Mummy say,
vewy pleezd enjoy online art class.
Mummy class not be Willow, but joind site.
Mummy class be SuziBlu.
(But Mummy not do for 2 weeks, Dilly goin r'mind Mummy wiv poke wiv pointy stik.)

Feronia and Puff said...

Oh Dilly! I'm so glad your parcel has arrived!! Now I won't have to poke the postman with a pointy stick!! Me & Mummy should get art and crafting together, see what each other is up to :)

PS Puff be glad parcel has arrived, Pwincess Dilly. Now not have to breathe fire on postman and singe his bicycle!
Luv,
Puff :))