Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunshine on a Monday makes me happy



Well, the raspberry cake was a total success - much more moist than the Daffodil cake and tastier too. And who doesn't love a cake that's pink in the middle?

------------------------------------

I have now got the soda bread making down to a fine(ish) art...there was nothing for lunch yesterday so I said I'd make bread. We were eating it an hour later!

------------------------------------

We're having a little bit of sunshine at the moment (though I can see grey clouds gathering from the study window...) and I am celebrating by throwing windows open and listening to stupidly cheerful 80s music. What do you when the sun comes out?

2 comments:

Pina said...

I go out! :)

I would love to see some photos of your edible creations. :)
These days, in spite of cold weather, I am in no mood for baking. I find comfort for this bad weather in eating ice cream. :D

Feronia said...

@ Pina -

Next baking I do, I'll take a photo! Ice cream is an excellent source of comfort :)