Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankyou Thursday



Two lovely cyberfriends of mine have sent some awards my way! How very nice. First up, dear Dilly at Dilly's Castle (http://gweenwagons.blogspot.com/) has awarded me the Superior Scribblers award - thank you Dilly! - and then her sweet brother Bob over at Bob T. Bear (esq.)'s Diary (http://bobs-diary.blogspot.com/) has awarded the Sweet Friends award to all of his regular blogging friends because he couldn't pick out just one recipient. Thanks Bob! Of course I don't blog to receive accolades - truly, it's just a lot of fun - but it does give me a good case of the warm-and-fuzzies to receive nice awards from these two friends of mine.
As part of the conditions of the Superior Scribblers award, you must nominate someone else for the award and so I nominate my very good friend Bodecea over at Bodecea's Palaver (http://bodecea.blogspot.com/) As for the Sweet Friends award, I think I'll follow Bob's lead and award it to all the lovely people who regularly stroll through the Yellow Wood! As another part of this one, I am asked to list 10 things that make me happy and try to do one today. Ok...
1. Sitting in my backyard as dusk falls watching the birds fly home to their nests.
2. Eating vanilla ice-cream with chocolate topping and sprinkles (my summertime addiction).
3. Picking herbs from my garden, putting them in a vase and then enjoying their aroma as I walk past them dotted around the house.
4. Having a milk coffee mid-morning, with two gingernut biscuits on the side.
5. Feeling enthusiastic about whatever it is I might be doing.
6. Listening to a CD that exactly matches whatever mood I might be in.
7. Chatting about the day's events with my DH as we sit in the evening breeze.
8. Doing the newspaper's trivia quiz with my DH over breakfast.
9. Biting into a perfectly ripe peach.
10. Reading something that gives me a new idea or at least something to think about.
Thanks again Dilly & Bob! Hugs x
Conditions of the Superior Scribbler Award are as follows:
1. Nominate someone else for it.
2. Post the Award on your blog.
3. Mention that the Award came originally from here: http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Aww they ar good things!
I wish I cud sit owt thare wiv yuu an watch the berds!
I am lookin forwerd to bein abol to sit owtside agen in the warm.
Oh, roll on spring!!!!

Feronia said...

I wish you could sit with me too, Bob. I reckon we'd have a good chat! Yes, roll on Spring and roll on Autumn...it's getting a bit humid here!

Bodecea said...

Oh, thank you!

:-) :-) :-)