Friday, August 21, 2009

Archie hearts Veronica

Who knew? Archie Andrews is to marry Veronica Lodge. I had no idea that things had got to this serious stage. In today's newspaper, it's reported that in the long-running Archie comicstrip, Archie has finally made his choice between Veronica and Betty Cooper (she's the blond one on the right). I was a huge fan of the Archie comics when I was a kid, but I haven't really kept up with them since. Obviously. Last time I looked, he was deciding who to take to the sock hop.

4 comments:

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

No way!?! I hope he doesn't choose Veronica.. I'm a pretty big fan of the comics, but I haven't looked in a while. :) I'm rooting for Betty!

Feronia said...

Yep, I'm a Betty fan too!

Melissa Crowe said...

Yeah, and didn't every girl in the world hope he was going to choose Betty? What's up with that, Archie?! Sheesh.

Feronia said...

Veronica will give him nothing but trouble!!