Saturday, June 20, 2009

Crafty goodness



Look where I went today...a papercrafting fair at the local showgrounds and I spent quite a bit of money without too much trouble at all - though not outside of my self imposed budget! Three lovely new stamps, lots of gorgeous stickers and this beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Japanese paper. My friend who came with me is a fellow Japanophile. We chose seven sheets of paper each and then I said, "We should go." "Yes." she said. I am planning some cards with today's booty and I would also like to do something else with some of the Japanese paper. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

Oooooooooooo scrumptious! I was just writing about this stuff on my blog! How about some paper quilting?

Feronia said...

Just read that - thanks! I'll give it a go!

Pina said...

Maybe you can find some ideas here:
http://foldingtrees.com/.